Duration Option: 1 Day OR 3 Days | 2 Nights OR 7 Days | 6 Nights
Dates: All year possible
Countries to be visited: Ireland
Departure & Return Locations: Dublin (or any relevant city based on your family history)
If you have Irish ancestry, our genealogy and family history experiences give you the chance to walk in the footsteps of your ancestor and uncover your own family story. This is a bespoke tour specifically designed based on your family heritage!
Extensive research is carried out by a genealogist in Ireland to create a unique experience featuring places that are part of your family history. It will be a mystery tour around your ancestral line, and you will go to places associated with your Irish history. Details including stories and documents will be revealed along the way to build up the story of your family.
Family homesteads, castles, famine ships, workhouses, graveyards, museums, stately homes, local people and cultural experiences combine to create a once in a lifetime genealogy and family history experience. Relax as you experience the hidden gems, lush landscapes and breathe in the fresh air as you are taken on a journey around the Irish heartlands.
We create a bespoke day or a multi-day experience for 2-20 people tailored to your chosen ancestral line. This is a truly unique opportunity.
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation.
• This pricing is based on two people travelling. If there is a group such as a family unit or extended family members, the prices will be lower per person.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
• Investigating one Irish ancestral line by a geneologist
• Accommodation (4*) including breakfast for the tour duration
• A vehicle and a driver
• Genealogist - (Can be substituted with information supplied by the geneologist and a driver guide for a lower cost)
• Any attractions associated with the tour
• All transport
• International and domestic airfare
• Travel Insurance
• Airport taxes and charges
• Entrance fees to attractions not in the itinerary
• Any Private Expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Personal Incidentals such as Telephone calls , Room Service, Laundry
• Tip to Guide/Driver, Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
For this particular booking the following terms apply relating to cancellations and rebooking.
1. Deposit of 25% required at confirmation of booking.
2. Balance will be required 30 days prior to tour
3. Cancellation up to 35 days prior to arrival incurs no charge
4. A 10% decrease in numbers is permitted up to 15 days prior to arrival
5. All places cancelled within 15 days of arrival shall be charged at 100%
6. If the number of nights booked is reduced within 15 days of arrival, the full cost of the cancelled night/nights shall be charged
7. No shows will be charged at 100%
Please refer to our Standard Booking Conditions for booking terms and conditions.