Duration: 5 Days | 4 Nights
Destination: Bohol, Philippines
Bohol in the Philippines is fast becoming one of the top travel destinations in Asia. The island offers a wide range of attraction from natural fine white sand beaches, great diving sites, scenic natural sights, old houses, ancient churches, historical sites, and wonderful eco-tourism highlights.
What to see in Bohol
Bohol Countryside Tour
• Meet the tarsiers at the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary, which was built to protect the world’s smallest primates. See the Philippine Tarsier, smallest monkey in the world along the Loboc River.
• See the world-famous Chocolate Hills with its 1,268 cone-shaped hills that turn brown in the summer. Due to their uniqueness the Chocolate Hills cannot really be compared to any other tourist attraction in the Philippines and offer one of the most remarkable examples of conical karst topography, anywhere in the World. You can view the Chocolate Hills from two main sites, the Chocolate Hills Complex located in Carmen or from the newer tourist spot of Sagbayan Peak. Both locations offering a great vantage point.
Bohol is a small island province located in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. It is known for its natural wonders, rich culture, and friendly locals. The island is home to the world-famous Chocolate Hills, a unique geological formation composed of more than 1,200 cone-shaped hills. The hills turn brown during the dry season, hence the name "chocolate".
Aside from the Chocolate Hills, Bohol also boasts of numerous white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant marine life. The island is a popular destination for diving and snorkeling enthusiasts. One of the most famous diving spots is Balicasag Island, where divers can swim with sea turtles and colorful fish.
Bohol is also steeped in history and culture. The island is home to the Baclayon Church, one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines built in the 18th century. The church is a testament to the Spanish colonial era and has been declared a National Cultural Treasure by the Philippine government.
Finally, Bohol is known for its warm and hospitable people. The locals are proud of their heritage and are always eager to share their customs and traditions with visitors. A trip to Bohol is not complete without trying their delicious cuisine, which includes dishes such as kinilaw, adobo, and lechon.
In summary, Bohol is a must-visit destination in the Philippines, offering a combination of natural wonders, rich culture, and friendly people.
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation, for the travel period indicated.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
• 4 nights accommodation in Beach View Suite at Bohol Beach Club
• Daily breakfast
• Return transfer from Tagbilaran Airport
• Bohol Countryside Tour with Tarsier, Chocolate Hills included lunch
• International and domestic airfares
• Airport taxes and charges
• Any Private Expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Personal Incidentals such as Telephone calls, Room Service, Laundry
• Tip to Guide/Driver, Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Please refer to our Standard Booking Conditions for booking terms and conditions.