Atmosphere Resort & Spa brings you a unique resort experience within the Philippine archipelago. Beautifully situated within an old coconut plantation on Negros Island, Atmosphere enjoys a spectacular beach front location alongside the warm coastal waters of the Philippine Sea.
Atmosphere’s welcoming staff, beach side infinity pool, fine dining restaurant and tasteful, well equipped accommodation provides a melting pot of delightful experiences, making your stay with us unforgettable. Step into our breathtaking underwater world, surrender to the Sanctuary Spa, appreciate your mind and body by joining a yoga class – or simply relax by the infinity pool.
Dining at Atmosphere Resort in the Philippines. Fast becoming synonymous with a quality dining experience within South East Asia. From the exquisite fine dining dishes of our beach-side restaurant, to the sumptuous cakes in their poolside bakery and the guilt-free organic options on our Healthy Living menu, Atmosphere luxury menus and venues have something to please every palate.
Wellness at Atmosphere Resort in the Philippines. The Sanctuary Spa at Atmosphere resort in the Philippines is synonymous with Wellness. Their core belief is that establishing a balance between a healthy mind, body and spirit is the key to successful healthy living. Their luxury spa, one of the best spas in Asia, services promote physical and mental relaxation. They have a variety of treatments such as massages, facials, specific detox spa treatments and full detox programs, yoga, meditation and life coaching.
You can take full advantage of some of the world’s best scuba diving. The world renowned Apo Island with its walls, stunning coral and schooling fish is a short boat ride away. Some of the world’s rarest critters compete for the underwater photographer’s attention along the Dauin coastline near Dumaguete in the Philippines, where Atmosphere is situated. The area is often frequented by underwater photographers in search of exquisitely rare shots.
The night dives at Atmosphere are stunning, as are the mandarin fish dives at dusk and the fluoro dives where you can see the underwater worlds in a completely new light.
Exceptional scuba diving service at Atmosphere
• Small dive groups – maximum 4 divers per guide
• No minimum number for night dives or day trips
• Up to 5 scuba dives per day
• Complimentary Nitrox for all Nitrox-certified divers
• Marine life presentations several times per week
• A marine biologist who dives with you
• PADI Instructor Development Courses 6 times per year
• PADI Course Director on site < li>
• We can teach diving in 8 languages
• A dedicated camera room
• Two in-house photo instructors
• 15 PADI dive masters and instructors
• Fluoro dives
• Mandarin-fish at dusk on the house reef
• Complimentary drinks and snacks on boats
• Hot chocolate after night dives
• Babysitting onboard boats and snorkel guides for kids
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.