Day 1: ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER
Upon arrival at Vancouver International Airport make your own way to your down town Vancouver hotel.
Day 2: VANCOUVER
Vancouver is one of the most spectacular cities in the world. Visit Canada Place and the waterfront, Chinatown, historic Gas town and Granville Island with its famous public market, art and craft shops.
Recommended Activity (additional cost)
Vancouver Panorama Classic Flightseeing Tour: Harbour Air’s most popular tour of the city and North Shore Mountains. This ideal introduction to seaplane aviation departs from downtown Vancouver’s Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city and surrounding parks and beaches. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing. Weather dependent.
Day 3: DEPART VANCOUVER - VIA "The Canadian"
Transfer independently to Pacific Central Station to begin your rail journey. The Canadian is scheduled to depart Vancou- ver at 3pm on it’s epic journey accross Canada.Once you depart, a “Bon Voyage” party with sparkling wine and canapes begins your journey to Jasper. You will pass through Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon early this evening and dinner will be served in the dining car.
Day 4: ARRIVE IN JASPER
After breakfast this morning, enjoyed as you enter the Rocky Mountains, you will arrive at the town of Jasper around 11am. Make your way independently to your hotel in Jasper and start to explore this friendly, picturesque community in the heart of Jasper National Park. The town lies amid rugged wilderness surrounded by mountain peaks. (There are a wide range of tours available from an evening Wildlife Tour to the Jasper Tramway to Hot springs and more).
Days 5 & 6: FREE DAYS IN JASPER
Two free days to explore Jasper and the National Park.
Recommended Activities (additional cost)
- Wildlife Discovery Tour: On the Wildlife Discovery Tour, the knowledgeable guides are trained to seek out all of the park’s most iconic creatures. Big or small, there are lots of animals to see in Jasper! Elk, deer, big horned sheep, mountain goats, foxes, coyotes, wolves, and moose are just a sample of Jasper’s many wild mountain animals. The guides are well versed in the history, geology and ecology of the area and are eager to show off the Athabasca Valley on your tour.
- Jasper Downtown Foodie Tour: The Jasper Downtown Foodie Tour is a short guided 1.5KM walk over 3 hours where you will be visiting four restaurants and tasting four carefully handpicked dishes, each paired with an alcoholic bev- erage. Along the way you will learn about Jasper’s history and taking in some the town’s tastiest tales.
Days 7 - 9: JASPER TO TORONTO onboard VIA "The Canadian"
Today you will begin your journey ac- cross the prairies to Ontario onboard The Canadian. Scheduled to depart Jasper at 12:30pm and your journey will be in Sleeper Plus Class. Sleeper Plus Class offers high-class accommodation, superb meals and impeccable service on board the Canadian. As a Sleeper Plus Class passenger, enjoy priority boarding as well as a special “Welcome Aboard!” with hot appetizers and sparkling wine. From your armchair, you can watch as the Rocky Mountains give way to the rolling prairie. At dinner, your table is surrounded by prairies stretching to the horizon. You’re on a breathtaking voyage across Canada, in the luxury and comfort of superbly refurbished Art Deco rail cars from the 1950s.(Meals from dinner on departure day to continental breakfast/brunch on arrival day included)
Day 10: ARRIVE IN TORONTO
You are scheduled to arrive in the early afternoon. Upon arrival transfer independantly to your downtown Toronto hotel.
Day 11: FREE DAY IN TORONTO
Canada’s largest and most diverse city. Toronto offers a vast array of museums and galleries, interesting ethnic neigh- bourhoods, a beautiful waterfront to explore on land or water and excellent shopping at the Eaton Centre or in Yorkville.
Recommended Activity (additional cost)
Full Day Niagara Tour: Sit back and relax aboard your coach as your expert guide will inform you of the sights of Southern Ontario. First stop is the Whirlpool rapids followed by the Niagara City Cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls before your lunch stop with more views of the Falls. Then on to Table Rock Complex, for another different view of the Falls, where you have some free time to explore at your leisure. Then its on to Niagara-on-the-Lake where again you have free time to soak up the history of the town before a visit to a local winery and then returning to your Toronto hotel.
Day 12: DEPARTURE FROM TORONTO
Based on your flight times you will need to make your own arrangements to Pearson International Airport for departure.
- Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation, for the travel period chosen.
- All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices are guranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
- Depending on your needs, options selected and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
- If you purchase all recommended activities above as a package, they can be offered for an additional $560 per adult or $410 per child (Ages 2-11).