Duration: 5 Days | 4 Nights
High Season: April 1 – May 31, October 23 – December 31, January 1 – March 31
Low Season: June 1 – October 22
Miniloc Island has a total of 50 rooms that are thatched-roofed and furnished with indigenous Filipino materials. Floors are wooden and walls are covered in woven bamboo slats, locally known as sawali. All rooms have a private veranda.
El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Discovery island resort, Miniloc, offers guests with a back-to-basics Filipino coastal village vibe with rustic or native design. In Miniloc, guests can swim with the 1.5-meter jack fish and catch up close and personal with a range of marine species just at its house reef. Miniloc Island is also a access to discover and explore the popular attractions around Bacuit Bay, such as the Big and Small Lagoons and Snake Island.
Miniloc Island is also known as the “Eco-Discovery” resort and it offers unique and exciting discoveries around the resort.
• Discover Entalula Beach Club
• Explore the Big and Small Lagoons
Miniloc Island has a range of on-site, complimentary activities perfect for family and children:
• Table Tennis
• Swimming Pool
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
• Peak Period Surcharge: AUD185 / NZD205 nett per room per night, added to High Season rates for bookings within Peak Periods: April (Holy Week& Easter); December 22-31, 2022 (Christmas); January 1-5, (New Year)
• Complimentary Boat transfers (El Nido Airport – Miniloc Island, v.v.)
• Accommodation at Deluxe Seaview Room
• Daily full board meals (excluding drinks) on serviced buffet set-up
• Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
• Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and non-motorized water sports facilities (kayak, stand-up paddle board)
• Standard resort guided activities/tours
• Travel insurance for guests 7 to 75 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 months to 6 years old. (Submission of full names and birth dates prior to arrival date is mandatory. Incomplete guest information will void the insurance coverage)
• International airfare
• Travel Insurance (required)
• Airport taxes and charges
• Any Private Expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Personal Incidentals such as Telephone calls, Room Service, Laundry
• Tip to Guide/Driver, Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Please refer to our Standard Booking Conditions for booking terms and conditions.