Duration: 5 Days | 4 Nights
The island of Negros is the second largest in the Visayas, after Panay. Negros, split into Occidental and Oriental, is mountainous and volcanic origin, very fertile and also famous as “sugar island”, because more than half of the agricultural land is used for sugar cane plantations.
Diving from Dauin is a perfect base to explore this region. Dauin offers impressive corals and turtles on Apo Island as well as world class muck diving. Every dive will show new and exciting discoveries. So take the camera.
Negros Oriental faces Cebu to the east across the Tañon Strait and Siquijor to the south-east. The Sulu Sea borders it to the south.
Staying at the Pura Vida Beach and Dive Resort is the perfect base. Dive or relax the resort caters for both interests (and many more).
“Pura Vida” means “Pure Life” — And that’s exactly what we want you to feel during your stay with us — ‘la Pura Vida’.The spacious beach resort is located in Dauin about 15 km south of Dumaguete City on Negros Island.
Dauin offers an excellent area for courses as well as for all levels of certified divers. There are about 30 excellent & exciting dive sites that offer world-class macro and night dives – a paradise for underwater photographers. There are several daytrips a week going Apo Island and Oslob where divers can make up to 3 dives during the trip. These sites are also excellent for snorkelers.
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
• 4 nights suite accommodation at Pura Vida Beach and Dive Resort
• Full board meals
• 10 dive package including tanks and weights
• Mineral water for your whole stay
• Fruit snack, mineral water, coffee or tea on the boat during the dives
• Transfers from Dumaguete return
International airfare or Philippine domestic flights
• Travel Insurance (required)
• Airport taxes and charges
• Any Private Expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Personal Incidentals such as Telephone calls, Room Service, Laundry
• Tip to Guide/Driver, Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Rates does not include tanks, weights, guide, and boat rides
• Any sanctuary fees for Balicasag island and special day trips. An extra fuel charge can be applicable
• Dive courses from beginner up to divemaster available (prices upon request)
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Please refer to our Standard Booking Conditions for booking terms and conditions.