Duration: 5 Days | 4 Nights
High Season: April 1 – May 31, October 23, December 31, January 1 – March 31
Low Season: June 1 – October 22
El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Adventure island resort, Apulit, set in Taytay Bay in North-eastern Palawan, offers exciting and exhilarating activities for the thrill-seeker. Guests may climb and rappel down the 60-meter limestone cliff, with birds’ eye-view of the whole island. Dive and discover sunken treasures just off the beach, with a Japanese ship wreck and a plethora of marine species to welcome guests. Put on headlights and go spelunking in the different caves of Apulit, or hop on the banca as one go island hopping and snorkeling with the resort’s marine sports guides to discover and explain the different species around the area. The resort’s guest activities planner will help arrange your adventure-filled holiday at Apulit Island.
Apulit Island has 50 water cottages that combine traditional Filipino architectural style with contemporary design. The cottages are all built on stilts, perched above the sea with an unobstructed view of Palawan’s azure Taytay Bay, surrounding islands, and dramatic limestone cliffs. There are 30 Water Cottages built around the main cove of the island. Each Water Cottage has a 35sqm floor area and can accommodate a maximum of two persons. 20 Loft Water Cottages are located on the western cove. Each two-level Loft Water Cottage has direct access to the sea from its private veranda. It has a total floor area of 61sqm and fits four persons.
Apulit Island is also known as the Eco-Adventure resort. It offers unique and exciting experiences amidst the beautiful natural landscape of Taytay, Palawan.
• Rappel off 60 meter Limesotne Cliff
• Explore Apulit’s Cove
• Isla Blanca Adventures
Apulit Island has a range of on-site, complimentary activities perfect for families and children.
• Sand Sculpture Making
• Table Tennis
• Team Building activities
• Price shown is for a person based on twin share accommodation.
• All prices displayed are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
• Prices are guaranteed once booking is confirmed by us and paid in full by the due date.
• Depending on your needs and group size (individual, couple, family, group, etc.) we will provide the final pricing for your tour.
• Peak Period Surcharge: AUD185/NZD205 nett per room per night, added to High Season rates for bookings within Peak Periods: April (Holy Week& Easter); December 22-31 (Christmas); January 1-5, (New Year).
• Accommodation at Water Cottage
• Complimentary Boat transfers (Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island, v.v.)
• Complimentary Van transfers (El Nido Airport to Taytay Town Wharf, v.v.) on the regular airport shuttle for guests with AirSWIFT flights
• Daily full board meals (excluding drinks) on serviced buffet set-up
• Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
• Use of available non-motorized water sports equipment (kayak, stand-up paddle board)
• Standard resort guided activities/tours
• Travel insurance for guests 7 to 75 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 months to 6 years old. (Submission of full names and birth dates prior to arrival date is mandatory. Incomplete guest information will void the insurance coverage)
• International airfare
• Travel Insurance (required)
• Airport taxes and charges
• Any Private Expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Personal Incidentals such as Telephone calls, Room Service, Laundry
• Tip to Guide/Driver, Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Please refer to our Standard Booking Conditions for booking terms and conditions.